“My internship with Endeavor Malaysia proved invaluable. I was given the opportunity to meet high-profile entrepreneurs and experts in business. I worked with an enthusiastic team, gaining hands-on experience on content creation and was involved in various meetings from potential Endeavor candidate assessments to roundtable discussions. Each day brought different circumstances, which taught me to make decisions on my own and learn from both my successes and failures.”
Hanisa Anais binti Haizan, Endeavor Intern 2016
Internship in Creative Communications
Endeavor Malaysia is looking for a creative communicator to join our team for a 2-month internship at our office in Bangsar South. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about every component of Endeavor’s model, develop and run social media and online campaigns to promote Endeavor Malaysia, create creative content related to scaleups and high growth entrepreneurship as well as support scaleup events for the larger entrepreneurial community.
· Passionate about entrepreneurship and storytelling.
· Exceptionally strong English language writing skills
· A creative thinker who can ideate, design and execute interesting and original content
· A team-player and a lifelong-learner with an exceptional work ethic. Able to deliver quality work according to deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the creative field preferred.
Compensation and duration of internship
Endeavor Malaysia offers a daily stipend for interns. All interns must commit to a minimum of 2 months, working with Endeavor Malaysia.
How to apply
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. All applicants should prepare a cover letter explaining why they want to work at Endeavor and why they are the best candidate for this position.You can also submit any graphic design works that you have created.
Applicants should submit their cover letter and a resume to email@example.com