Associate, Marketing, Communications & Partnerships
Passionate about entrepreneurship? Do you love the idea of community building? Want to work alongside some of the most exciting entrepreneurs and business leaders in Malaysia? Endeavor Malaysia is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team!
This is a multi-faceted role that will involve working closely with internal and external stakeholders, in the areas of brand & content development, community building, as well as partnerships. The candidate will report to the Managing Director and support in positioning Endeavor Malaysia as a clear thought leader in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Manage and update Endeavor Malaysia brand touchpoints, including but not limited to – website, collateral, social media, newsletter, impact report, etc.
- Work with the Entrepreneur Selection & Growth (ESG) team as well as other key stakeholders in jointly developing and curating high-quality entrepreneurial content, delivered through both written and live event based formats.
- Support & develop partnerships with external organisations that will extend the reach of the Endeavor Malaysia brand.
- Lead internal as well as external community based events for Endeavor Malaysia, with the objective of building a close-knit community of entrepreneurs and mentors.
- Liaise and coordinate with Endeavor’s NYC headquarters as well as regional affiliates on all matters pertaining marketing & communications.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience (marketing, communications, content, advocacy).
- Highly curious about entrepreneurial content – you want to understand what it takes to scale a successful business, and what it means to be a best-in-class entrepreneur
- Believe in our cause, and the community – you must believe that a group of small, highly motivated individuals can have an outsized impact on an ecosystem!
- Excellent written and communication skills (English), work ethics, and comfortable working both independently, and also closely with adjacent functions.
- Experience working with and managing external service providers such as freelance writers and designers for the production of design and content.
- Self-motivated, comfortable with working in an entrepreneurial environment, and up-to-the-task of achieving significant results with limited resources.
Interested applicants should email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org